- Designed to quietly ventilate grow tents, exhaust odors, transfer heating/cooling to rooms, and cool AV closets.
- Features the same build quality and innovations as the CLOUDLINE Series delivered in a value package.
- Includes a wired 10-speed fan controller; also compatible with all CLOUDLINE Series smart controllers.
- Mixed flow design combined with an EC-powered motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Duct Size: 8″ | Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.9 x 9.2 in. | Airflow: 724 CFM | Noise: 42 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
This inline fan system packs the CLOUDLINE’s core innovations and premium build quality together to bring you a value package. Designed to quietly cool grow tents, rooms, and closets, and provide ventilation in various air circulation and exhaust projects. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Containing an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one inline fan unit, one speed controller, USB Type-C to 4-pin Molex dongle, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
PRECISE SPEED CONTROLLER
The speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. This inline fan is equipped with the CLOUDLINE Series’ same EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), which enables it to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noise. Ten speed options are available with power switch and backup memory. This model can be connected to the following smart controllers to share the same programming and power source as other EC-motor CLOUDLINE fans:
- B-Series Temperature Controller
- T-Series Temperature and Humidity Controller
- CONTROLLER 67
QUIET AND ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN
The inline fan features a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. In addition, the inline fan is crafted with a plastic mounting base to diminish noise as a result of fan vibration. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids and performs well even in harsh environments.
This quiet inline fan system is most found in hydroponic grow tents and rooms to provide cooling and ventilation for plants. Its low noise and advanced control features make it fit for bathroom and attic settings, as well as cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.